Essential sales techniques in e-commerce
Have you wondered how to be a good seller on the Net, your sales strategies are not giving expected results? We collect essential sales techniques to improve the sales of an online store:
- Free Shipping - This is a good way to improve sales. With products at attractive prices and without additional shipping fees, consumers will feel more comfortable in the purchase process, since they will know that the price they see is what they will pay, without having to guess how much the shipping costs will be.
- Having a clear and reliable delivery time gives the buyer an idea of when he will receive it. Furthermore, this establishes a degree of seller confidence and helps to finalize the purchase.
- A good selection of payment methods will also help increase sales in these types of online businesses. With a secure encryption system, together with the PayPal system, you will be able to increase sales.
- Subscription to newsletters during the purchase process will allow users to stay informed of promotions. To enhance sign-ups, you can offer a 10% discount coupon when you finish registering if you have selected to subscribe to the newsletter.
- In the digital age of Tablets and Mobiles with the Internet, your e-commerce website can be viewed from any mobile device. It is important that your shopping cart be able to work on any device, to ensure you have the greatest possible impact. Your sales strategy should not be affected by technical issues related to the device where your online store is being viewed.
- Fast and effective support and help system must also be a priority. If you cannot afford to have a support staff 24 hours a day, you must clearly indicate on the web, the hours of attention to questions about orders and questions in general. Make sure customers receive a response as quickly and courteously as possible if questions are sent after hours. No more than 24 hours is recommended to respond, even when this involves routinely reviewing questions several times a day.
- Add a system in your online store to study the behavior of potential customers, and based on this recommend similar products that help increase sales.
- Make sure you have registration options. Customers who must register are more likely to continue shopping because it gives them security. However, allowing customers to shop as visitors assures those who are not given to post information about them online that their needs are also met.